CompX Fort - Wire harness & cable assembly solutions
Manufactured to Order - Applications
General Applications · Tool Storage · Server Racks · Outdoor Applications · Electronic Security · Vending ·
Off Road, Con-Ag Vehicles · Wire harness & cable assembly solutions
services and capabilities
CompX is ready to meet your short to medium run mechanical and electrical cable assembly requirements.
- Engineering design support to help maximize efficiencies
- Electro-mechanical assembly, process development, fabrication and testing
- Semi-automated wire and cable cutting and stripping for quick change-over
- Ultrasonic Wire Welding
- Semi-automated terminal crimping
- Coaxial Cable Stripping
- Injection Molding & Potting
- Custom Wire Labels to identify individual wires; decreases assembly time and errors
Don't see what you are looking for?
What you see is only a fraction of what CompX Security Products offers. We have the design and engineering capabilities to meet your specific application needs. Contact us for more information.
Address: 715 Center St., Grayslake, IL 60030